Monday, July 15, 2013

5 Star Review for This Man Confessed by Jodi Ellen Malpas

This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
 
This Man Confessed: Book Description
 
The Manor, the very place where their passionate love affair began, fills with guests on what should be the happiest day of Ava and Jesse's lives. She has accepted that she'll never tame the fierceness in Jesse-and she doesn't want to. Their love is profound, their connection powerful, but just when she thinks that she's finally gotten beneath his guarded exterior, more questions arise, leading Ava to believe that Jesse Ward may not be the man she thinks he is. He knows too well how to take her to a place beyond ecstasy . . . but will he also drive her to the brink of despair?
It's time for this man to confess.
 
Even though I have SO many books to read and review, I treated myself and took my time while reading the final book in one of my absolute favorite series. I did NOT want it to end! Jodi wrote a series that gripped me through every single page. There couldn't have been a more appropriate title than "This Man Confessed." By the end of the book, every question is answered, every secret is revealed, every lie is discovered and trampled, and every loose end is tied into a perfect bow. There's not much else I can say without revealing too much, and there's no way I'm going to spoil any of the fun for you. Just know, when you finally reach the last page of this amazing tale, you will love Jesse and Ava (and all of their friends and family) even more than you already do!
Can't wait to see what Jodi brings us next! I will read anything this woman offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment