Friday, April 18, 2014

S.C. Stephens' Griffin & Anna Edition: Dare to Tell the Truth with Kayla the Bibliophile




Let’s start with a little foreplay…

What would you say is the most embarrassing thing you have done or had done to you?
Griffin: I’m never embarrassed, so nothing embarrassing every happens to me.
Anna: Well, what about that one time…
Griffin: I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Pick one!
Favorite book and/or author?
Griffin: That SC chick. The stuff she writes is hot!
Anna: Definitely. The book she did about Kellan…so good!
Griffin: She did a book about Kellan?
Anna: Yeah, didn’t he tell you?
Griffin: All he ever says is blah, blah, blah. I stopped listening years ago. So, if he got a book, where the fuck is my book?
Anna: You think you need a book?
Griffin: Fuck, yeah. I’ve got stories to tell. Interesting shit too. This needs to happen. We’re calling SC when we’re done here.

Import or Muscle car?
Griffin: Whichever one will get me laid faster.

Favorite song and/or musician?
Griffin: Is this a trick question? Me. Duh.
Anna: Kellan…
Griffin: Excuse me?
Anna: What? I said Griffin.
Griffin: Oh…okay.
Anna: (Mouths Kellan)

White, Dark or Milk Chocolate?
Griffin: I’m open to all flavors, baby.
Anna: Ditto

Sam or Dean Winchester?
Griffin: Who the fuck are they?
Anna: Oh, sweet Jesus…can I think about that one for a minute?

Commando, Boxers or Briefs?
Griffin: I like to wear the least amount of clothes possible. I never know when I might need to whip out The Hulk
Anna: Ha! That’s true. I like cute little boy shorts that show off my ass.
Griffin: Oh, yeah…mmmmm…

Damon or Stephan Salvatore?
Griffin: Again, who the fuck are they?
Anna: Um…Damon on Mondays and Wednesdays, Stefan on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Fridays…I’ll take both

Wine or Mixed drink?
Griffin: Forget that fluffy shit. If it’s not a beer, than it’s Patron. Straight up.

Biker boy or Rocker dude?
Anna: Rocker. Always
Griffin: Biker chick. Girls on bikes are hot!

Do you believe in vampires?
Griffin: Fuck, yeah. I’ve met a lot of “suckers” in my day.

If you could have a super power what power would you pick?
 Griffin: I’d have stretchy arms. And a stretchy dick. That would be awesome. I could fuck from afar.
Anna: I’d be invisible
Griffin: How can I fuck you, if I can’t see you?
Anna: Because I can still see you.
Griffin: Oh…yeah. Yeah!

Would you abuse your super power? How?
Griffin: Fuck, yeah! Why have it if you’re not gonna abuse it? No one would be safe around me. I could flash people from around the corner. God, I so wish I could do that.

Enough foreplay, let’s get it on!

Tell us about your 1st time!
Anna: Oh God, he was so nervous, he almost put it in the wrong hole.
Griffin: I did not!
Anna: She meant our first first time, not our first time.
Griffin: I’m so confused.
Anna: Don’t worry, honey. I’ve got it.

Screamer, moaner or silent?
Anna: Men should moan or be silent. They should never scream. Ever.
Griffin: Women should always scream. My name. No matter who they are fucking.

Do you ever leave home without panties on?
Anna: Constantly. I’m not wearing any now.
Griffin: Really? Can I see? (Shows him her hip) Nice! Are we done here?

Have you ever had sex while at work (any job)? If so, where?
Griffin: All the fucking time!

What profession do you find the most arousing sexually?
Griffin: Fluffer
Anna: Oh, yeah…that’s a good one.

Does size matter?
Griffin: Fuck, yeah. That’s why I’m so glad I’m hung like a horse.
Anna: I…don’t disagree. He is impressive.
Griffin: Hell, yeah, I am!

Do you or have you ever had a “cop” fantasy?
Griffin: Ooooooh, yeah. Handcuff me, baby.
Anna: Later.

Funniest sexual experience you've ever had?
Anna: We were at the beach this one time, and a bum kept poking my ass. I thought it was Griff at first.
Griffin: There was a bum poking you? I don’t remember that. Of course, you were riding my cock at the time, so I really wasn’t looking at anything but you.

Most embarrassing sexual experience?
Griffin: I’m amazing in bed, so nothing is coming to mind.
Anna: Are you sure you don’t want to talk about that one time…?
Griffin: I really have no clue what you’re talking about.
Anna: All right, if you say so.

Dominant or Submissive?
Griffin: Dominant
Anna: Dominant
Griffin: We can’t both be dominant. Be the sub.
Anna: You be the sub.
Griffin: Fuck that. Okay…we’ll both be dominant.
Anna: (Smirking) You sure about that?

A fantasy you haven't fulfilled yet?
Griffin: I want to have sex onstage, during a show. That would be awesome.
Anna: That would be awesome. Let’s make it happen!

Your stand on sex toys?
Anna: Yes, please.
Griffin: Whatever my girl wants.

Siiiigh, that was fantastic…how about some pillow talk?
What would you do if you could be a guy for a day?
Anna: I’d jack off…I want to know what it feels like for a guy.
Griffin: Yep. That’s what I do.

How would you describe yourself so that someone could pick you out?
Griffin: I’m the hottest guy you’ll ever see.
Anna: The girl next to the hottest guy you’ll ever see.
Griffin: You know it!

What's the last thought in your head that involved someone you like?
Griffin: It was five seconds ago, when I pictured Anna’s tit in my mouth.
Anna: Funny, I was picturing almost the same thing about you, but my mouth was lower…
Griffin: Fuck… Seriously, are we done yet?

What is a question you want me to ask you?
 Griffin: Will you have sex with Anna right now? Why, yes, yes I will.

Any tats or piercings? If so, where?
Griffin: I’ve got shit everywhere.
Anna: I’ve got a couple. I still want to get your name on my ass though.
Griffin: You mean your thigh, right? With an arrow, pointing up?
Anna: Hmmm, possibly.

Biggest turn on?
Griffin: Anna. In a wet t-shirt. Without any panties on…
Anna: Griffin, onstage and all sweaty. I get so wet watching him, it’s ridiculous.
Griffin: Fuck me, right now.

Thank you for answering my naughty questions. Was it as good for you as it was for me?
Griffin: Uh, yeah, I’m totally hard right now. In fact, we’re gonna go, but it’s been nice talking to ya.
Anna: Bye!

2 comments: