Friday, December 6, 2013

Professor Gabriel Emerson Edition: Dare to Tell the Truth with Kayla the Bibliophile

I caught up with Professor Gabriel Emerson for my Dare to Tell the Truth Interview. He was kind enough to meet me at a lovely outdoor cafe, where he let me snap a picture with him before we started as proof that it was really him. After all the slander Christa Peterson spread around, we wanted to make sure that everyone knew the difference between our real meeting, and the made up stuff tabloids caught wind of.



What would you say is the most embarrassing thing you have done or had done to you?
When I was a child at summer camp, there was an incident involving my fellow cabin mates, a canoe, skinny-dipping, and the girls’ camp across the lake. Thankfully, those were the days before camera phones and YouTube.



Craziest Fan moment?
I was in the LCBO in the Manulife Building one Saturday morning, choosing a bottle of Laphroaig, when a woman came up to me. She lifted a shaking finger, pointed in my direction, and whispered, “You’re him.”
Then she proceeded to pass out.
I called security.
Pick one!
Favorite book and/or author?
Dante, of course, but Shakespeare is a close second.
Import or Muscle car?
Import.
Favorite musician?
It depends on my mood, but I admire Trent Reznor and Johnny Cash.
White, Dark or Milk Chocolate?
The darker, the better.
Favorite TV show?
Top Gear.

Commando, Boxers or Briefs?
Do you have something against boxer briefs?


Favorite actor?
Anthony Hopkins.
 
Wine or Mixed drink?
Scotch. Neat. With a splash of spring water to open the taste.
Coke or Pepsi?
Neither.
Whips or chains ?
Come closer and I’ll show you …
(This is when we had to take a 5 minute break so I could compose myself. When I returned to my natural complection...and could speak...we picked up where we left off.)
Do you believe in vampires?

Absolutely. I think my freshman English Literature Professor at Princeton was a Vampire.
If you could have a super power, what power would you pick?
X-ray Vision.
What would you do with your super power if you had it?
Secure a job at Agent Provocateur.
Would you abuse your super power? How?


See above.
Screamer, moaner, or silent?
I should hope within the course of a sexual encounter, to hear all three.
What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
Scotch. I prefer Laphroaig.
Have you ever had sex while at work?
Yes. Please don’t tell my employer.

What is the strangest place you ever had sex?
See above.
What profession do you find the most arousing sexually?
Lingerie model. Or shoe model. It’s difficult to choose…  
Does size matter?
Is this a serious question?
Do you or have you ever had a “cop”ette fantasy?
I prefer to wield the handcuffs.

What is the strangest sexual experience you’ve had?
Read “Gabriel’s Redemption.”  SR reveals it. The bastard.
Funniest sexual experience you've ever had?

See answer to the first question.
What would you do if you could be a girl for a day?
Buy lots of designer high-heeled shoes.
How would you describe yourself so that someone could pick you out?
I’d just say “The Professor” and leave it at that.
 
What is a question you want me to ask you?
So exactly how was that four-hour tantric sex session you had last week?

What is a question you refuse to answer?
Just one?
Any tats or piercings?
I have a tattoo on my chest and as for piercings, no comment.
Biggest turn on?
Gentleness. And high heeled shoes.
Biggest turn off?
When a woman is a shrew.
A fantasy you haven't fulfilled yet?
Having sex in the Louvre.
 
Pet peeve?
Paul Norris.

So tell us something nobody knows about you?
Embarrassingly, I think SR reveals it in “Gabriel’s Redemption.” The bastard.
What did you think while reading these questions?
My wife is probably going to kill me.
Dominant or Submissive?
You have to ask?
Thanks again for being here, we had a blast and hope to have you back again soon.
 Did you have anything else you’d like to say before we go?
Thank you, Kayla, for your good humor and for the kind invitation to visit you. It was a pleasure, as always.
~Gabriel O. Emerson.


FREE eBook!
https://amzn.to/2JSgMko

6 comments:

  1. Amazing interview, as usual!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriel never ceases to entertain us with his evasive & witty answers. I think The SN takes him aside before these interviews.;) Great interview! :) I thought he went commando. I guess that was SR. I get them confused at times. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Is there a short link to your post for me to share on Gabriel's Inferno Series Fans UK FB page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not exactly sure how to do the short URLs, but I just copy and paste the link on my fb. Its actually ON my facebook if you want to just go share it from there! ;-) www.facebook.com/KaylatheBibliophile

      Delete
  4. The Professor/SR (I get them so confused!) has alluded to some unusual/outlandish scene that is in Redemption more than once and in other places than here. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out which scene that would be that required extra 'practice' and 'research'. Anyone here have a clue which scene to the high he is referring? Let's see: there was the shower, the tub, the deck, the kitchen counter, bathroom counter.......and so forth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Good. Now, I think I need to go find my husband. ;)

    ReplyDelete