Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sassy Sara Edition: Dare to Tell the Truth with Kayla the Bibliophile






Let’s start with a little foreplay…
Favorite word?
Fuck.

Craziest Fan moment?
-When Jade C Jamison gave me her real name…  I almost passed out!!

Pick one!

Favorite book and/or author?
-Why not ask me if I have a favorite musician?!? 

Import or Muscle car?
-Muscle!

Favorite song and/or musician?
-Nice…  Guess you ARE going to ask me that…  Favorite music & books vary and depend on my mood.
White, Dark or Milk Chocolate?
-Dark baby!

Sam or Dean Winchester?
-DEAN!!
Commando, Boxers or Briefs?
-Boxer briefs or nothing.
Wine or Mixed drink?
-Wine
Coke or Pepsi?
-I don’t drink soda…
Biker boy or Rocker dude?
-Rocker dude with a bike...

Do you believe in vampires?
-No, but I like to pretend! (I love you Eric Northman!)



If you could have a super power what power would you pick?
-Clone myself for short periods of time
What would you do with your super power if you had it?
-EVERYTHING!!  I could be reading, sewing, working, singing, napping & cooking all at the same time!
Would you abuse your super power? How?
-No, It would all come back to me either way, why abuse it?

Enough foreplay, let’s get it on!

Tell us about your 1st time!
-Awkward & uneventful (for me at least)… I really liked the guy and he tried, somewhat…
Screamer, moaner or silent?
-Yes?  Why choose?
What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
-Mojitos or pina coladas…  It’s like a tropical vacation from the convenience of my kitchen in NJ!

Do you ever leave home without panties on?
-I may have...

Have you ever had sex while at work (any job)? If so, where?
-No, made out a bunch but no more than that… 
What profession do you find the most arousing sexually?
-Anything that may at some time might require a man to take off his shirt.  I’m not too picky after that.

Does size matter?
-FUCK YES!!  That’s like asking if AIR matters…  

Do you or have you ever had a “cop” fantasy?
-I do now, thanks Kayla…


Do you or have you ever had a “Delivery Guy” or “Service Man” fantasy?
-See above…  mmmmm…..
If you were on a bus and got a glimpse up a pantiless girl’s skirt would you keep looking?
-Is anything happening that may require said girl to BE pantiless?  That may change my answer…
Most embarrassing sexual experience?
-Does my sister walking in on me count?
Dominant or Submissive?
-Total subbie…
Your stand on sex toys?
-Yes please!

Siiiigh, that was fantastic…how about some pillow talk?

How would you describe yourself so that someone could pick you out?
-The loud girl with the long brown hair and filthy mouth.

What's the last thought in your head that involved someone you like?
-Kayla is the shit…
What is a question you want me to ask you?
-How many books have you read?
Any tats or piercings? If so, where?
-Yes…  3 piercings in each ear, 3 tattoos: A celtic cross on my ankle, a celtic love know on my back and a tattoo if a sun with SB in the middle that both my twin Barbara and I have on my other ankle.
Biggest turn on?
-Alpha male talking dirty – See: Kristen Ashley novels (all)
Biggest turn off?
-Arrogance.  I mean, if you are the shit that’s one thing, but let’s be honest, most of the time you aren’t and are just pretending you are.  Give it up already. Blah…
Pet peeve?
-People who judge others based on appearance, faith, political views, sexual orientation etc.  “Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself” (Holier Than Thou – Metallica)
So tell us something nobody knows about you?
-I’m a super taster!
What did you think while reading these questions?
-Man, I hope my family doesn’t read this and give me shit for the rest of my life…
Thank you for answering my naughty questions. Was it as good for you as it was for me?
-Oh Yeah, baby…  Next time make it harder (that's what she said!!)
Did you have anything else you’d like to say before we go?
-Deuces…

No comments:

Post a Comment