Saturday, March 29, 2014

Jenn Sterling Edition: Dare to Tell the Truth with Kayla the Bibliophile




Jenn Sterling

Let’s start with a little warm-up…

What would you say is the most embarrassing thing you have done or had done to you?

I don’t get embarrassed really, so I’d have to think about something I did…. I can’t. 
Everything I do is awesome(ly entertaining). Lol

Craziest Fan moment? (Either YOU as the fan, or a fan of yours!)

It’s only because I was recently at the Drake concert that this is on my mind… and because I was there with my 15 year old son. I felt like an ass as I was screaming Drake’s name like a little girl, freaking out every time he “looked at me” while my son stood next to me. LOL
 http://www.billboard.com/files/styles/promo_650/public/media/drake-cover-650.jpg

Pick one!

Import or Muscle car?

I am totally not a muscle car kind of girl. At all. HA

Favorite song and/or musician?

I love WAY too many types of music and singers to pick just one.

White, Dark or Milk Chocolate?

DARK!


Commando, Boxers or Briefs?

Boxer briefs. rahr
http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/334353626/NEW-HELLO-KITTY-MAN-MEN-S-UNDERWEAR-BOXER-BRIEFS-SIZE.jpg

Damon or Stephan Salvatore?

Team Stefan out of loyalty.
Team Damon out of best one liners and facial expressions ever.


Wine or Mixed drink?

Mixed drink.

Coke or Pepsi?

PEPSI!

Biker boy or Rocker dude? 

Rocker dude
Do you believe in vampires?

Seriously? No. But I do believe in ghosts. But not vampire ghosts.

If you could have a super power what power would you pick?

Time travel. Is that a super power? It is now. :-)
 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Dr_Who_(316350537).jpg

What would you do with your super power if you had it?

Obviously, I’d travel through time!!!  HA

Would you abuse your super power? How?

No. I’d just want to witness things, but I wouldn’t change them. That would be hard though. And probably hurt my heart because I’d want to change certain things, but then I’m not dumb enough to know that if you change one thing it doesn’t change a BILLION other things... you know, the whole butterfly effect. AHHHHH. I might have to rethink this whole time travel thing.

Enough warm-up, let’s play ball!

If you could see any band live, who would it be?

Why can’t I see any band live?  Lol I don’t know… I’d like to see Usher. Imagine Dragons. Florence & the Machine.

What would be your last meal?

Probably taco bell. If it’s gonna be my last, might as well go with taco bell nacho cheese in my veins.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b8/Taco_Bell_Night.JPG
What’s in your purse?

Wallet, gum, aspirin, allergy pills, inhaler. lol

Are any of your characters based on real people? If so, give us a hint!

Totally. We all know that Jack F’n Carter is based on a real guy. :-)

What was your favorite drink as a kid?

Water. I know, I’m weird.

If you could only eat one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?

One dessert forever. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. That’s tough because I LOVE MY SWEETS. I get sick of ice cream and it only sounds good sometimes…. Ohhh, I love frozen yogurt. Maybe a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting. No. I think frozen yogurt with rainbow sprinkles. The soft smooshy ones, not the crunchy hard ones.
http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/red-velvet-cupcakes1.jpg

What would be your fantasy vacation?

Italy, France, England, Ireland, Scotland….  Just exploring, photographing and spending time in each place that calls to me…  *swoon*

If you could do a signing anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I did one in London and I had no idea how affected that I would be by the UK.  I am dying to go back, so I’d love to do another signing there.
  http://www.ssauk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/london_2423609b.jpg
What is your biggest fear?

I don’t know? I try to tell my fears to fuck off and then I don’t give them power. Fears should FEAR ME.  lol

That was a home run! Let’s unwind, shall we?
What would you do if you could be a guy for a day?

Jerk off so I can see what all the fuss is about. lol

How would you describe yourself so that someone could pick you out?

I’ll be the one wearing no sleeves in the snowstorm.

What is a question you refuse to answer?

Anything too personal- or that tries to pinpoint WHO the real jfc is. 

Any tats or piercings? If so, where?

I have 2 tattoos on the back of my neck.  I have my eyebrow and belly button pierced.
Favorite thing about a significant other?

Being driven, ambitious- 

Least favorite thing about a significant other?

Laziness. Complacency.

Pet peeve? 

Not picking up after yourself. How hard is it to PUT SHIT AWAY?

So tell us something nobody knows about you?

But then people will know. 

Thank you for answering my less-naughty questions. Was it as good for you as it was for me?

I need to take a shower now. Lol  no really. I just worked out.  HA

No comments:

Post a Comment