Luke Young & Victoria Wilde Edition
BACKGROUND ON VICTORIA WILDE FROM THE
“FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS” SERIES:Victoria Wilde is sort of like Samantha from Sex and the City,… but Samantha hopped up on female Viagra! She's a strong-willed, sexy and intelligent thirty-nine-year-old woman whose motto is to “live each day to the fullest.” For her, that very much includes indulging all her sexual fantasies and encouraging her friends to follow her lead. Her devil-may-care attitude makes for lots of steamy sex, whacky adventures and crazy complications for everyone around her.
Let’s start with a little foreplay…
1. What would you say is the most embarrassing thing you have done or had done to you?
Victoria Wilde - I hung from a second story balcony in St. Bart’s after slipping while trying to escape from a room where my ex-boyfriend was talking with his new girlfriend. It's a long story, but he and I had just done it and while he was in the shower I was on the balcony enjoying the view when his new girlfriend walked in the room. I had to get out of there. The balconies were close enough I thought I could make it! If it weren't for my best friend’s naked fiancé coming to my rescue, I probably would have fallen. (Blush.)
Luke Young - …I definitely can't top that story so why even try!
2. Craziest Fan moment?
Luke - I had a fan ask me a couple of times for a picture of my, um, equipment. (She was quoting a scene from the book where one of my characters comments on this guy she's admiring while he's sleeping. She comments on his boxers and his “equipment.”) Where the hell were these women when I was single?! …But now that I think about it, I remember the trouble Brett Favre got himself in when he sent pictures of his equipment to a woman, so, it's probably a good thing that didn't happen when I was single…
3. Favorite book and/or author?
Luke - The Firm - Loved that book and most of the older Grisham novels.
4. Import or Muscle car?
Luke - Import. Jaguar F-Series.
5. Favorite song and/or musician?
Luke - Counting Crows
6. White, Dark or Milk Chocolate?
Luke – Dark
7. Sam or Dean Winchester?
Luke - Who?
Victoria - Why must I choose? Hell, if there were a third I think I could accommodate him as well.
8. Commando, Boxers or Briefs?
Luke - Boxer Briefs during the day. Boxers at night.
Victoria - Commando, definitely commando.
9. Damon or Stephan Salvatore?
Luke – Again… Who?
Victoria - Please see question 7 above!
10. Wine or Mixed drink?
Luke - Mixed Drink.
11. Coke or Pepsi?
Luke - Ginger Ale
12. Biker boy or Rocker dude?
Luke - Really?
Victoria - Definitely rocker dude
13. Do you believe in vampires?
Luke - No.
Victoria - No.
14. If you could have a super power what power would you pick?
Luke – Invisibility
15. What would you do with your super power if you had it?
Luke - Sit in on large corporate meetings and insider trade like crazy, baby!
16. Would you abuse your super power? How?
Luke - Asked and answered! (see #15)
Enough foreplay, let’s get it on!
17. Tell us about your 1st time!
Luke - I was 17 and I must admit I was pretty amazing at it, even back then. Just kidding, we were both pretty clueless. It was clumsy and pretty lame in comparison to how it can be when you know what the hell you are doing.
Victoria - I was 20. Shocking I know, you probably thought I was going to say I was 12. But I must say, he was hot and I was pretty damn good at it for a first timer!
18. Screamer, moaner or silent?
Luke - moaner
19. Whips or chains?
Luke - Neither, I need both hands free.
Victoria - Neither, I need both hands free.
20. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
Luke - Gin and tonic
21. Do you ever leave home without panties on?
Luke - "Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual." Sorry, I stole that from the Bill Murray movie, Stripes. I've always wanted to say that - thanks for the opportunity.
Victoria - At least every other day.
22. Have you ever had sex while at work (any job)? If so, where?
Luke - Yes, at my first real job after college (a Beauty Supply Distributor). I had been there about a year and I had to come in on a Saturday to take care of some computer thing. We had come from a wedding and were a little tipsy. The place was empty, I thought. If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't on the clock. Later I realized someone else was walking around the office. Luckily I had my door locked.
23. What is the strangest place you ever had sex?
Luke - A minivan in a parking lot while waiting for a pizza. And yes, I delivered in less than thirty minutes— although exactly what I delivered, I'm not sure.
Victoria - Thirty feet underwater in the hull of a shipwreck off Carlisle Bay Beach Barbados while wearing scuba gear.
24. What turns you on more, reading a sexual story, watching a porn or listening to sex?
Luke - watching
25. What profession do you find the most arousing sexually?
Luke - Hot female doctors— examine me, please.
26. Does size matter?
Luke - Oh, God yes, it matters. I hate any guy who's bigger than I am. You bet it matters!
Victoria - I can usually find a way to work with all equipment, big or small. I'm a problem solver.
27. Do you or have you ever had a “cop” fantasy?
Luke - Uh, no.
Victoria - Almost exclusively.
28. Do you or have you ever had a “Delivery Guy” or “Service Man” fantasy?
Luke - I don't run across too many female delivery guys or service men, so I'm going to have to say no.
Victoria - Fantasy… no, try reality. This one time I had the service guy over fixing something when the delivery guy showed up. I didn't have to ask more than once and soon I was being delivered and serviced at the same time. It was breathtaking.
29. If you were on a bus and got a glimpse up a pantiless girl’s skirt would you keep looking?
Luke - If I could do it undetected, yes.
30. What is the strangest sexual experience you’ve had?
Luke - Drunk on Spring Break in college doing some light petting (if there is such a thing) in front of a couple of my friends and a couple of her friends while we both pretended to be asleep and acted as though no one was watching. Weird, I know. Drinking can lead to stupid behavior.
31. Funniest sexual experience you've ever had?
Luke - Trying to do it on the beach dune while my girlfriend was getting attacked my a million mosquitoes. Talk about coitus interruptus!
32. Most embarrassing sexual experience?
33. Dominant or Submissive?
Luke - We're all equals baby!
34. A fantasy you haven't fulfilled yet?
Luke - Two women fighting over me in a threesome.
Victoria - Sorry, no, I've been rather busy.
35. Your stand on sex toys?
Luke - They look good on paper, but usually are a disappointment.
Siiiigh, that was fantastic…how about some pillow talk?
36. What would you do if you could be a guy for a day?
Luke - I'll assume I should answer this as "be a girl for a day" - I'd experiment with being a lipstick lesbian.
37. How would you describe yourself so that someone could pick you out?
Luke - I look sorta like a younger Bruce Willis, only better looking. (I wish)
38. What's the last thought in your head that involved someone you like?
Luke - I wonder if she wanted just a back massage or a back massage with benefits?
39. What is a question you want me to ask you?
Luke - How did your clone-a-willy come out?
40. What is a question you refuse to answer?
Luke - How much left over liquid rubber did you have when you made your clone-a-willy? Frankly, it's none of your business.
41. Any tats or piercings? If so, where?
Luke - No.
Victoria - Only a small tasteful one on my ankle— a heart.
42. Biggest turn on?
Luke - teddies that snap at the crotchal area for easy access.
Victoria - biceps
43. Biggest turn off?
Luke - granny panties
Victoria - beer bellies
44. Pet peeve?
Luke - Tailgaters
Victoria - Premature ejaculators
45. So tell us something nobody knows about you?
Luke - But then I'd have to kill you, so no, I don't think so.
46. What did you think while reading these questions?
Luke - Wow, I really need a gin and tonic now.
47. Thank you for answering my naughty questions. Was it as good for you as it was for me?
Luke - I'm pretty sure it was better for you…. You weren’t very gentle.
48. Did you have anything else you’d like to say before we go?
Luke - Please watch this Short Film, Friends With Partial Benefits, on YouTube!
Full Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzqI8wMfRgQ