Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sassy Sara Review of Blindfolded Innocence by Alessandra Torre



Well that's certainly an interesting way to start a book!!  Those were my thoughts after reading the prologue to The first book of the Innocence Series.  Alessandra takes us on a wild trip in this book, in more ways than one...

Pre-law student Julia Campbell is fresh off a failed engagement and happy with her new independence. Even if she weren't warned away from Brad at every turn, she'd know he was bad news. The last thing she needs is a man who could destroy her job prospects, not to mention her innocence. But before she knows it, the incorrigible charmer has her under his spell. His deviant tastes plunge her deep into a forbidden world of sexual exploration…but her heart may not survive the fall.

I think the real question is, how far are you willing to go to please the person you are dating?  Mind you, this isn't the man you are planning to marry or someone you have known for years and are just now coming yo understand his... kinks... This is someone for whom you work (technically) and someone who has a track record of not being faithful.  Do you risk getting your heart and head involved with a man who may not ever be more to you than a fun time?  
"You're too... you'll be too attached. I'm not a boyfriend, Julia."
"I don't want a damn boyfriend. I want your cock. Your cock right now. Put it in me and fuck me."  
I don't know HOW Alessandra does it but she was able to get my attention so thoroughly that I was dying for another fix of this odd couple.  Fortunately, there is a short story called The Diary of Brad DeLuca which was book 1.5 of the series that helped curb some of my appetite, but still!!  The wait is fortunately almost over as the release of Masked Innocence is February 25th.  I for one will be all over that book the second it whispers to my kindle.  

Such a great NA book that doesn't SEEM like a NA book because these characters were acting like ADULTS... It's so refreshing to have characters be young and 'carefree' but at the same time keep their heads attached.  

We will be reviewing Masked Innocence when it is released and will also include our Dare to Tell the Truth that Alessandra was kind enough to take.   I also recently found out that Alessandra will be at the Authors in the City signing that I will be attending on March 15th so I not only get to read her awesome stories, I get to meet her too!!!  So freaking excited!!


Stalk Alessandra!!



Much Love
~Sassy Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment