Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cameo Renae Edition of Dare to Tell the Truth with Kayla the Bibliophile


OK bibliophiles... So we aren't typically known for our reviews of YA books but here is an author I wanted to make sure we introduced to you.  I LOVE Cameo Renae's writing and thought what better way to introduce her to you but to send her a dare!  Some of the questions have been changed as to not scare off her children (totally get that!!) but I think you will still fall in love with this sweet and talented writer.  Don't worry, we still have hot pics for you to enjoy :)  So, without further ado....



Let’s start with a little foreplay…

What would you say is the most embarrassing thing you have done or had done to you?
Well… I went to a private school from grade K-8, and then switched to a public High-School. During lunch on my VERY FIRST day, in a new school with hundreds of kids, I sat on a ketchup packet. Yep. It squirted all over my light blue capris. Mmmmm-hmmmm…That was SO embarrassing. I had to borrow a sweatshirt from someone I hardly knew, and tied it around my waist to cover it until the end of the day. I will never forget that.

Pick one!

Favorite book and/or author?
Favorite book is the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis. That book is responsible for my love of fiction, and daydreaming of fantasy worlds. It also has me on a constant search for a magic wardrobe. LOL


Import or Muscle car?
American Muscle baby!!!

Favorite song and/or musician?
Demons by Imagine Dragon…It helped fuel my new story ARV-3.

White, Dark or Milk Chocolate?
Milk Chocolate. YUM!

Sam or Dean Winchester?
Dean

Commando, Boxers or Briefs?
Briefs.


Damon or Stephan Salvatore?
Damon

Wine or Mixed drink?
Mixed drinks…very frilly with umbrellas. LOL

Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi.

Biker boy or Rocker dude?
Biker Boy. My hubby was one.


Now onto the good stuff!!

Do you believe in vampires?
Of course! I’m waiting to run into one.

If you could have a super power what power would you pick?
I would pick invisibility.

What would you do with your super power if you had it?
Disappear…and no one would know where I was. LOL

Would you abuse your super power? How?
Probably.  Whenever I needed a break, I’d just vanish. Maybe for days. haha

If you could live anywhere in the world other than where you live right now, 
where would you live?
Good question. I don’t know because I’ve lived in two of the most gorgeous places on earth…Maui, Hawaii and Alaska. Maybe another country…with rolling hills, castles, and a view of the Ocean. Would that be Scotland or Ireland?

(Glencoe Scotland)

What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
Never give up on your dreams!

Early Bird or Night Owl?
Total Night Owl. I don’t like getting up in the mornings, and I usually look like hell passed over me.  I only start to appear normal after a few cups of coffee. LOL

What is your favorite movie or actor/actress?
My favorite actor is Robert Downey Jr., and I love his Iron Man movies. He totally rocks. I’m so glad he cleaned himself up and made a HUGE comeback…BUT I ALSO equally LOOOVE Chris Hemsworth as Thor.


Which of your characters do you feel most resembles you?
I would have to say that all of them have a little of me in them, but there isn’t really one that resembles me more than the other.

Most frequently worn accessory (other than wedding band)?
Hair band. I always have my hair tied up into a ponytail these days.

Favorite childhood toy?
I would have to say…Light Bright. I used to sit for hours in a dark corner and create things with my colorful pegs. LOL


Favorite hair color on a man?
Dark Brown…the color of my hubby. <3

A food that you will never eat again?
Lamb. I tried it once and didn’t like it.

Biggest turn on?
When my hubby sings. He has a beautiful voice. It’s so… *Swoony*.  
  
Biggest turn off?
Bad breath

Pet peeve?
I hate doing dishes!!!

So tell us something nobody knows about you?
That I was a total tom boy. I played soccer all through grade, middle, and high-school, and could run faster than all of the boys on my teams. I also received a scholarship to play for Colorado State University, but turned it down. I’m glad I did, because I know my life would be completely different. I love my life right now.  

Did you have anything else you’d like to say before we go?
Thank you to all the readers and fans of my books. I am only successful because of all of you. Thank you for your love and constant support!!! I love you all!!!


Check out what's new for Ms. Renae at : https://www.facebook.com/CameoRenaeFanPage

I highly suggest starting with Descent, you can get the background story for her Hidden Wings series.  Great read!!  

All Love,
~SS

No comments:

Post a Comment